- Our Company » Infojet-2007-Budapest» represents the main connecting route in accomplishing business projects heading towards Russia and CIS countries from Hungary, and acts on behalf of Hungarian clients if the request appears from their part. This scheme works also in the opposite direction, if a request comes from Russian or CIS side towards promotion and advertising for Hungarian individuals, public and/or business companies.
- Our Firm makes every effort to work in a full circle, expansively helping every business assignment in accomplishing its financial and administrative tasks and coordinating the job in question in Russian Federation (and CIS countries) and also in Hungary using all necessary commercial (and private) relations.
Our Budapest Office has widely prevailed in advising and working out issues corresponding to courses of action of local and state governments.
- Opposite courses of actions: When Russian regional companies (and that of CIS countries) decide to appear on international markets; our Firm assists them in corporate marketing and positioning on appropriate business stages of both countries. This covers huge opportunities: participation on key business fairs, appearance in local and regional newspapers and journals (both printed and electronic), direct Internet mail and communication with target addressees, and much more.
- Our Budapest Office develops and presents efficient communication strategies for private and municipal businesses proposed to be a focus for assembling of international resources and locating strategic investors and/or purchasers.
- Our company works in partnership with local and state administrative organizations of Hungary and Russia, spreads out information broadcasts, associates with different forms of mass media, schedules marketing campaigns and utilizes inventive types of communication for delivering all necessary information to our partners and prospective Russian (and of CIS) clients.
Most recent improvements on the Russian market appear to be virtual expositions on central portals of each region: West Siberia, Central Volga, Ural Regions, Komi and Mari Republics, and Yamal-Nenec districts. Strain is on central Internet home and/or business sites of municipal and regional administrative bodies of Russia (and of CIS countries). This promotion bears the name «Virtual Expositions of Russia». Our main positioning routine in trade communication with Russia and CIS countries goes in the course of home sites of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and that of CIS countries.
News in Education
Ничего не найдено по вашему запросу!
Economic and Business News
Will it continue? The price of Brent crude in 2018.The price 50 to 60 dollars. Opec pulled back output to bolster the price, and for the past year, it has had the desired effect. The price of Brent crude bobbed happily around the $50-$60 zone. The agreement to continue that supply constraint throughout 2018, agreed
Opec, the oil exporters club, last year pulled back on production to put a floor under the price. Now, their concern is that they need to put a ceiling on it. The price of that familiar benchmark barrel of Brent crude oil, from the waters off Aberdeen, has been rising in recent days, reaching $69.30
Be part of the Language Parade Flashmob! Three days in September will be the 8-10 the Parade of Dance and Foreign Languages in the Millennium Park in Budapest 3- CEEC-CHINA HEALTH MINISTERS’ MEETING AGENDA OF THE FIRST PART Dear Visitor, Dear Reader, Hungary is deeply honoured that Budapest can host the Gateway to Health exhibition
Exports of oil from Russia increased in 2016 to 254.8 million tons Exports of oil from Russia increased in 2016 by 4.2% in annual terms to 254.8 million tons, according to Rosstat. At the same time, exports in December 2016 declined by 3.4% in annual terms, but increased by 3.7% compared to November 2016 to
More Russian emigrants return home, report disappointment with EU. About 150 thousand people returned to Russia from foreign countries in 2016, the interior ministry said. State support for repatriates and the anti-Russia campaign in Western countries were the top reasons given. According to the report, quoted by Izvestia daily, the total number of people who